Be part of the storm!
Hibernum Créations, a mobile social games independent studio based in Montreal, offers the chance to join their development team. Hibernum Créations is distinguished by its values based on talent development, quality of teamwork in addition to its friendly atmosphere. Hibernum Créations offers you the opportunity to participate in the development of social games in a wonderful place where great talent fosters innovation. The flexible schedule, benefits and social activities embellish hibernumiens’ life who also take advantage of excellent work-life balance.
Hibernum Créations is looking for a C++/ C# programer specialized in the development of game engines or 3D rendering tools.
The new developer will work closely with the production team and the research and development team to ensure the integration of the engine features in the context of research.
- Program the modules for the 3D engine and oversee its integration;
- Develop the user interface when necessary;
- Develops parameterization tools;
- Write technical documentation;
- Maintain a log.
- Hold at least 5 years experience as a developer in the industry;
- Expert in C + + / Expert in C # ;
- Experience in developing 3D engine (asset);
- Experience with Unity3D (asset);
- Experience with development of shaders (asset);
- Experience with optical physics / lighting (asset);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work well within a team and positive leadership;
Hibernum is looking for a Unity 3D developer specialized in the development of apps and social network games on iPhone/iPad and Facebook platforms.
The new Unity 3D developer will closely work in collaboration with the production teams such as the artists and game designers to insure the features’ integration and the identified gameplay mechanics.
- Program the game throughout the design phases, pre-production, production and debug;
- Implement the game mechanics and the various aspects that affect the player’ experience;
- Develop user interfaces as required;
- Integrate the various modules such as physical, vfx and sound.
- Hold at least 2 years experience as a developer in the gaming industry;
- Master the language C#, a must;
- Extended knowledge of the Unity3D environment;
- Experience with external libraries and their integration in Unity, an asset;
- Master the programming objects;
- Ability to work as a team (listening, openness);
- Good knowledge and toward for the gaming industry, a must;
- Have good communication skills and motivation;
- Bilinguism, a must.
Hibernum is looking for a extremely motivated and creative individual to take on the position of Associate Art Director! The person will be specialized in the creation and development of mobile games, should have a devotion to quality and creativity while being incredibly versatile. The Associate Art Director will work in close collaboration with the Studio Art Director and share creative insight with a team of exceptionally skilled artists in order to create unique interactive experiences. This is a rare opportunity to grow within a team of highly skilled individuals and participate in exciting new projects. The candidate will have a chance to shape the future of Hibernum by defining cutting-edge brands, pitching tons of concepts and prototyping new gameplays!
- Strong focus on pitches and prototypes, shaping the vision of tomorrow;
- Provide art direction documents and create strong visual identities;
- Provide cohesive feedback to a vast range of specialities (from concept art, UI to 3D animation);
- Ensure the art direction is respected throughout the lifecycle of each brand;
- Evaluate projects in terms of scope, team size and provide risk mitigation strategies.
- At least 5 years of experience in the game industry;
- Extremely creative, multi-talented and structured with good autonomy in his work;
- Excellent illustration skills(from speed painting, storyboarding to finished product, both cartoon and realistic;
- Proficient in 3D modeling/texturing;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Good technical knowledge of production pipelines in Unity;
- Ability to prototype in Unity a definite plus;
- Aptitudes in graphic design;
- Knowledge of production tools (Photoshop, Flash/After Effects, 3DSMax/Maya);
- Work well as part of a team, with a wide range of people;
- Vast knowledge of the mobile marketplace;
- Management experience, a bonus;
Hibernum is searching for a UI designer specialized in the creation and development of social network games on platforms such as iPhone/iPad and Facebook. The new UI designer will work in collaboration with the artistic and creative team to create unique interactive experiences.
- Create and implement graphical elements in collaboration with the artistic director;
- Involved in each stage of the creative process (must be able to ensure the conceptualization, modeling, rendering, animation and integration of all 2D graphics products);
- Develop a organization chart of a clear and coherent application that meets the needs of the design and of the platform;
- Propose original and creative visual concepts.
- At least 4 years of experience as a UI designer in the game industry;
- Has a degree in graphic design;
- Strong interest in simple and intuitive user experience;
- Good knowledge of technical limitations and opportunities on platforms such as Apple, Android and Facebook;
- Good knowledge of game mechanics and interface of the competition using ‘Free to Play’;
- Design experience on Tactiles and mobile applications;
- Ability to create functional and logical ergonomic screen compositions;
- Ability to deliver solutions that meet customer demands and technical constraints;
- Demonstrate a rich portfolio of interactive design;
- Excellent knowledge of animation software (Flash, After Effects);
- Excellent knowledge of different digital painting tools (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Advanced knowledge of production tools and creation of prototypes;
- Experience in motion design and/or iconography;
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure without compromising quality.
Hibernum is looking for a technicaly oriented 3D artist who will contribute to the development of its console and mobile platform games. The development focus will be based on Unity game engine.
The new technical artist will be working in collaboration with the production team, wich include artists, game designers and developers, to establish new workflows and visual assets integration methods. The senior technical artist will also get the opportunity to contribute in the developpement of the technical artists department in the company.
- Write scripts to facilitate workflows for the art team;
- Improve our art pipelines by proposing long term solutions on various projects;
- Mentor the team and provide training (Unity 3D, Maya, 3DSMax);
- Owner of naming conventions and best practices;
- Establish technical limitations and ensure the team respects those;
- Identify the technological issues related to graphic production;
- Integration of 3D elements and animations.
- Hold at least 5 years experience in the gaming industry or other related experience;
- At least one shipped product with Unity 3D;
- Fluent in scripting(Mel, Python, Maxscript);
- Knowledge of C#;
- Familiar with rigging concepts;
- Deep comprehension of performance issues typically met during game development;
- Have good communication skills;
- Good leadership;
- Flash knowledge,a bonus;