Be part of the storm!
Hibernum Créations, a mobile social games independent studio based in Montreal, offers the chance to join their development team. Hibernum Créations is distinguished by its values based on talent development, quality of teamwork in addition to its friendly atmosphere. Hibernum Créations offers you the opportunity to participate in the development of social games in a wonderful place where great talent fosters innovation. The flexible schedule, benefits and social activities embellish hibernumiens’ life who also take advantage of excellent work-life balance.
Hibernum is looking for a Receptionist & Communications and Marketing Assistant for a 6 month contract with possibility of becoming permanent. Are you client oriented and have excellent communication skills? This job is for you!
The new Receptionist and Communications and Marketing Assistant will be responsible for greeting guests, taking calls and provide administrative support to the CEO/Founder and the Chief Brand Officer.
- Welcome visitors and take phone calls, screen and transfer, take messages, provide requested information;
- Support senior management;
Manage agendas of senior management;
Coordinate meetings and prepare reports, presentations, etc.;
Plan and organize travelling logistics;
Coordinate various purchases (meals, gifts, etc.);
- Manage mail (send and receive) and filter e-mails;
- Draft various documents, translation, filing, faxes, etc.
- Support Communications & Marketing Department:
Write press releases & special announcements;
Manage social media;
Update the website;
Conduct various research and keep a close watch on industry trends;
- Various other tasks.
- Excellent written and oral skills (French and English);
- Two (2) years experience in a similar position;
- Good interpersonal communication and costumer service skills;
- Excellent at managing priorities;
- Professional, organized and proactive;
- Attention to detail and importance on a job well done;
- Interest in the gaming industry.