Be part of the storm!
Hibernum Créations, a mobile social games independent studio based in Montreal, offers the chance to join their development team. Hibernum Créations is distinguished by its values based on talent development, quality of teamwork in addition to its friendly atmosphere. Hibernum Créations offers you the opportunity to participate in the development of social games in a wonderful place where great talent fosters innovation. The flexible schedule, benefits and social activities embellish hibernumiens’ life who also take advantage of excellent work-life balance.
Hibernum is searching for a Back-end Architect on cloud systems, specialized in apps and social network games on iOS, Android and Facebook, mostly on Amazon AWS products. The new Back-end Architect will be responsible for the quality of the architecture, will ensure the best development practices and will participate in the implementation of all projects.
- Develop a robust back-end architecture;
- Create and maintain unit and stress tests;
- Support the infrastructure;
- Participate in the creation of the technical strategies for the company;
- Develop and maintain communication modules client side (C#, C++).
- At least 5 years of experience in the game industry;
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a AWS Back-end architect;
- Good knowledge of PHP, Java, C++,Nodejs;
- Knowledge of No-Sql databases;
- Extremely creative, multi-talented and structured with good autonomy;
- Team player and strong communication skills;
Hibernum Créations is looking for a Senior C# / C++ Programmer (Animation) specialized in 3D character animation in real time and motion capture.
The programmer will work closely with the production teams and the research and development team to ensure the integration of features in the context of research and development applied to video games.
- Programming features in 3D animation and motion capture;
- Integration of new features in ongoing projects;
- Develop tools when necessary;
- Write technical documentation;
- Maintain a log.
- Hold at least 5 years experience as a developer in the industry;
- Expert in 3D animation (skeletal animation, retargeting, FK, IK, state machines, controllers, etc.);
- Expert in C++ / Expert in C#;
- Good knowledge of communication protocols (UDP, TCP, HTTP);
- Good knowledge of 3D engines;
- Experience with Unity3D (asset);
- Experience with 3DS Max, Maya, MotionBuilder (asset);
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work well within a team and positive leadership;
Hibernum is looking for a Unity 3D developer specialized in the development of apps and social network games on iPhone/iPad and Facebook platforms.
The new Unity 3D developer will closely work in collaboration with the production teams such as the artists and game designers to insure the features’ integration and the identified gameplay mechanics.
- Program the game throughout the design phases, pre-production, production and debug;
- Implement the game mechanics and the various aspects that affect the player’ experience;
- Develop user interfaces as required;
- Integrate the various modules such as physical, vfx and sound.
- Hold at least 2 years experience as a developer in the gaming industry;
- Master the language C#, a must;
- Extended knowledge of the Unity3D environment;
- Experience with external libraries and their integration in Unity, an asset;
- Master the programming objects;
- Ability to work as a team (listening, openness);
- Good knowledge and toward for the gaming industry, a must;
- Have good communication skills and motivation;
- Bilinguism, a must.
Hibernum is searching for a UI designer specialized in the creation and development of social network games on platforms such as iPhone/iPad and Facebook. The new UI designer will work in collaboration with the artistic and creative team to create unique interactive experiences.
- Create and implement graphical elements in collaboration with the artistic director;
- Involved in each stage of the creative process (must be able to ensure the conceptualization, modeling, rendering, animation and integration of all 2D graphics products);
- Develop a organization chart of a clear and coherent application that meets the needs of the design and of the platform;
- Propose original and creative visual concepts.
- At least 4 years of experience as a UI designer in the game industry;
- Has a degree in graphic design;
- Strong interest in simple and intuitive user experience;
- Good knowledge of technical limitations and opportunities on platforms such as Apple, Android and Facebook;
- Good knowledge of game mechanics and interface of the competition using ‘Free to Play’;
- Design experience on Tactiles and mobile applications;
- Ability to create functional and logical ergonomic screen compositions;
- Ability to deliver solutions that meet customer demands and technical constraints;
- Demonstrate a rich portfolio of interactive design;
- Excellent knowledge of animation software (Flash, After Effects);
- Excellent knowledge of different digital painting tools (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Advanced knowledge of production tools and creation of prototypes;
- Experience in motion design and/or iconography;
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure without compromising quality.
Hibernum is looking for a technical artist who will contribute to the development of its console and mobile platform games. The development focus will be based on Unity game engine.
The new technical artist will be working in collaboration with the production team, which include artists, game designers and developers, to establish new workflows and visual assets integration methods. The technical artist will also get the opportunity to contribute in the development of the technical artists department in the company.
- Write scripts to facilitate workflows for the art team;
- Improve our art pipelines by proposing long term solutions on various projects;
- Mentor the team and provide training (Unity 3D, Maya, 3DSMax);
- Owner of naming conventions and best practices;
- Establish technical limitations and ensure the team respects those;
- Identify the technological issues related to graphic production;
- Integration of 3D elements and animations.
- Hold at least 2 years experience in the gaming industry or other related experience;
- At least one shipped product with Unity 3D;
- Fluent in scripting(Mel, Python, Maxscript);
- Knowledge of C#;
- Familiar with rigging concepts;
- Deep comprehension of performance issues typically met during game development;
- Have good communication skills;
- Good leadership;
- Flash knowledge,a bonus;