Be part of the Hibernum’ storm!
Hibernum, a mobile social games independent studio based in Montreal, offers the chance to join their development team. Hibernum is distinguished by its values based on talent development, quality of teamwork in addition to its friendly atmosphere. Hibernum offers you the opportunity to participate in the development of social games in a wonderful place where great talent fosters innovation. The flexible schedule, benefits and social activities embellish hibernumiens’ life who also take advantage of excellent work-life balance.
Hibernum is looking for a concept artist specializing in digital painting in a realistic style for the design of games on social and mobile platforms such as Facebook, iPhone and iPad. The new artist will work with a top quality artistic and creative team to create unique interactive experiences.
- Provide quick sketches of creative and original characters and environments in collaboration with the Artistic Director;
- Digitally paint detailed characters and environments in collaboration with the Artistic Director;
- Involved in each stage of the creative process (must be able to ensure the conceptualization and integration of all graphic elements created in 2D);
- Ensure that the graphic elements follow the style determined by the artistic director.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an illustrator;
- A degree in graphic design or other relevant training;
- Attention to detail and good execution speed (important);
- Have good skills in matte painting (important);
- Good skills in traditional drawing;
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop software;
- Must be able to work quickly and under pressure (essential);
- Good structure, autonomy and flexibility in their work;
- Good communication skills;
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset;
- AInterest in fantastic universe is an asset.
Hibernum is looking for a highly talented and motivated communications & marketing professional to join one of the industry’s fastest growing companies. If you are full of brilliant ideas and you have a drive to create something big that will have a huge impact, this job is for you!
- Develop and put in place a marketing strategy and action plan of the studio’s projects in close collaboration with the VP Chief Brand Officer;
- Collect marketing intelligence and keep a close eye on the evolution of the industry and the competition;
- Manage social networks such as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube accounts and ensure that they are active and up to date on a regular basis;
- Promote, develop and implement continuous improvements to the website including site optimization, SEO strategies and analysis;
- 360 media planning to promote the studio and its games (develop campaigns, create and maintain relationships with media representatives, etc.);
- Manage public relations, write press releases, seek visibility opportunities;
- Visibility in Quebec (business related news, gaming, special television programs);
- International visibility (specialized press, trade shows, discussion panels and conferences).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in communications and marketing;
- Strong interest in the gaming industry;
- Knowledge of acquisition strategies, retention and mobile user engagement;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong ability to conduct in depth research;
- Skilled at being organized, creative and at taking initiative;
- Good knowledge of website design and layout;
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with all levels of the organization (directors, teams, clients, etc.);
- Bilingual, oral and written (English and French).